Karim

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Are we the enemy? #30017

    Karim
    Member

    NO!! Muslims respect Christianity a lot, the Koran has a verse that clearly states that Christians are the closest people to muslims. Also a muslim man can marry a Christian woman but not for example a buddhist woman (unless the latter converts to Islam, Judaism, or Christianity). In my country nearly 15% of the population belongs to the Coptic church, nearly 20% of my friends also belong to the Coptic church and I am an observant muslim!!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Karim, Gender : M, Age : 23, City : Los Angeles, State : CA, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: In the Name of God #27292

    Karim
    Member

    For the very same reason that Christians slaughtered 600,000 muslims in Bosnia, or scores of muslim Albanians in Kossovo. The same reason for which the Jewish Israeli army bombed a shelter full of innocent civilians in Southern Lebanon. The reason is: many people are too stupid to understand their religion (or lackthereof in the case of atheists!).

    User Detail :  

    Name : Karim, Gender : M, Age : 23, City : Los Angeles, State : CA, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Reaching Out #45632

    Karim
    Member

    I don’t have any problem with Israeli people; I believe that like us, there are good Israelis and bad Israelis. I do, however, have a problem with Israeli government policy, say in southern Lebanon or in Palestine during the intifadha. I don’t mind talking to normal Israelis; in fact, here am I doing it!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Karim, Gender : M, Age : 23, City : Los Angeles, State : CA, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)