Why don’t men like tall women?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tracy
    I'm so tired of hearing men say they want someone who is 'petite' or 'small'. I'm tall, but athletic (5'11', size 14/16, large-breasted). I work out 3-4 times a week, I watch what I eat, but still I feel too big. It's not my fault that I'm built the way I am.... if given a choice I would be petite or average-sized, because let's be honest, in society 'petite' means 'cute and feminine'. In the movies, you never see a woman who is bigger than the leading man unless it's some kind of weird romantic comedy that intends to make fun of the size difference. Just for the record, I do not discriminate against short men. I find myself attracted to them, but I feel like when I go out somewhere they (and all the other guys) look right through me and pretend like I'm not there. So what is an Amazon to do to make a better impression on the opposite sex (I already dress feminine and try to be friendly)?

User Detail :  

Name : Tracy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Spiritual but not religious, Age : 30, City : Edmond, State : OK Country : United States, Occupation : Electronic Banking Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

PatNotPat
    Participant
    I wasn't aware of this. I always find tall women very attractive.

User Detail :  

Name : PatNotPat, 

TexasTim50
    Participant
    I prefer tall women. My usual experience is that tall women dont like shorter men.

User Detail :  

Name : TexasTim50, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.