Why are blacks so loud?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Pat Rice
    Participant
    This whole idea of not telling people what you think is wrong with them is very Western, very American. In other countries it's normal to tell people. People in the US who do it may just be a cultural residue from back when we were in Africa. More likely it's because when you are on the bottom you feel you have nothing to lose and so you are freer to do what you feel.

User Detail :  

Name : Pat Rice, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : College Park, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : teacher/ student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

k.d.
    ummm i can honestly say that i can be loud at times when i get overly excited and am not paying attention to the increasing volume level of myself. but i don't think that has to do with my race because my best friend is puerto rican and russian and another best friend is armenian and the same thing happens to them. i also talk really fast.

User Detail :  

Name : k.d., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : learning disabilities, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 24, City : shaker heights, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : city year corps member, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.