What’s a chode?

• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by Alex.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

J.C.
    What's a chode? My friends and I have been debating whether it's a penis that's wider than it is long, or the area between the penis and the anus.

User Detail :  

Name : J.C., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Asian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Alex
    Participant
    The area between the penis/scrotum and the anus is called the 'guiche.' It's a regular term in the body modification community, because it can be pierced. Also, in 'Jackass: The Movie,' one of the guys hooked this electric shock machine up to his and they called it a guiche, so I believe that's the anatomical term and not bodmod slang.

User Detail :  

Name : Alex, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : PH, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Gladys S.
    I don't know if this is the universal definition, but going by what my friends have told me, here (Western Australia), a choad is a penis that's wider than it is long. Also, I suppose it's a little more plausible that someone can be a 'choadsmoker' using this definition.

User Detail :  

Name : Gladys S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Perth, State : WA Country : Australia, Occupation : Student/Radio Announcer, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Deb M.
    Participant
    My boyfriend and all his friends (so he says) call the area between the penis/scrotum and the anus the 'choda.' I think they heard it in a movie. Anyway - I think it's much more useful terminology as applied to that area than as applied to a wide penis.

User Detail :  

Name : Deb M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 26, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Law Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Stephanie
    Participant
    I have no idea what a chode/choad is, but I have found on the internet that people can't decide whether it's a penis, a penis that's longer than it is wide, or the area between the genitals and anus. I would like to clarify what Alex said, however: The area between the anus and genitals is technically called the perineum.

User Detail :  

Name : Stephanie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Norman, State : OK Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dave25996
    Participant
    I always thought it meant an obnoxious ignorant college-boy.

User Detail :  

Name : Dave25996, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 27, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

David25897
    Participant
    I've already learned a couple things reading the responses here. Never heard the 'penis wider than it is long' definition, but it makes as much sense as any other. I've most frequently heard the area between the scrotum and the anus referred to as the 'taint' - though I think 'perineum' is the more technically correct term. And, I guess I'd never heard an authoritative definition of chode (which I'd always assumed to be spelled 'choad'); what I'd sussed out from context, and what I still *prefer* to think of as the correct definition, just 'cos it's amusing, is, the choad is simply the penis at that particular time when you (the owner of the penis) are sitting on a toilet (especially a public one) and have to control the penis so that it doesn't accidentally touch the inside of the toilet seat. The choad is a contrary object, see, and will go out of control for no reason whatsoever at the most inopportune times, even to its own detriment - and touching the inside of a public toilet is gross. Bad choad.

User Detail :  

Name : David25897, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 35, City : Indianapolis, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : techie-geek, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Ken
    I'd always understood 'choad' to be just another slang term for the penis - I'd never heard the 'wider than it is long' distinction (which must be pretty unusual, don't you thinK?!?). The slang term I've heard for the perineum (not to be confused with the peritoneum), at least for a woman, is the 'taint' (t'ain't) as in 'it ain't the vagina, and it ain't the anus' ...

User Detail :  

Name : Ken, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Secular Humanist, Age : 36, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : IT, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

bc
    Participant
    choad is sperm where im from and the other part is the taint paranieum in medical terms

User Detail :  

Name : bc, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : italian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 22, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Rick29789
    Participant
    In my neck of the woods, a penis that's wider than it is long is called a chode. A 'taint' (it aint the balls, and it aint the anus), is the popular term for perineum.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29789, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : R&D, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Upper middle class, 

George21654
    Participant
    We've always called the area between the scrotum and the anus a 'taint'. As in ' it 'taint your balls and it 'taint your ass'. Sorry for the language, just the way I learned it.

User Detail :  

Name : George21654, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Shepherd, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dirk25748
    Participant
    The area between the anus and the Scrotum/Vagina has always been called the taint, it aint the anus, and it aint the scrotum/vagina. It is a very sensitive area if carressed very gently.

User Detail :  

Name : Dirk25748, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 42, City : Bellevue, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Computers, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jarvis
    Participant
    Man, that shit is called either a 'taint', 'derf', or 'grundle'.

User Detail :  

Name : Jarvis, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Lawrence, State : KS Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jayson31118
    Participant
    Choad is a wide penis. Space between balls and anus is the 'taint'. It taint the ass, and it taint the balls.

User Detail :  

Name : Jayson31118, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Fairfield, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Firefighter, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ashley19685
    Participant
    A chode is a penis that is short and fat. plain and simple.

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley19685, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : OC, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.