Please come out of the closet

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Monika
    Participant
    I need advice on how to coerce my best friend out of the closet. He knows that I don't particularly agree with that lifestyle, however, he also knows that I will love him regardless of who they sleep with. That's none of my business. But, I think he is denying it because he's afraid of my reaction. I have tried to tell him, in a round-about way, that him being gay will not affect our relationship in the slightest. I think coming out will help him mentally and emotionally because he has had some problems lately. I will support him in every way I can despite the homosexuality. I am a black female; It would be hypocritical for me to discriminate against anyone. But, I don't want to hurt his feelings. HELP!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Monika, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Software Developer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.