Nosy about Jamaicans

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

John L.
    Participant
    Why do Jamaicans have flat noses?

User Detail :  

Name : John L., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 

S.E.
    That is such a silly question That is like asking why do Afro Americans have big noses. Perhaps we are from different tribes all across Africa ok. Besides, I know a damn good lot of my people with lovely noses whatever sizes they may be.

User Detail :  

Name : S.E., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 23, City : Bronx, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Janna
    I know and have met a lot of Jamaicans in my lifetime and don't recall any of them having flat noses. How many Jamaicans do you know? If it is a small amount, maybe it is just coincidental that the Jamaicans you know have flat noses. The only other explanation would be that flat noses were a dominant feature on the faces of the specific tribe that was brought from Africa to Jamacica.

User Detail :  

Name : Janna, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 22, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.