Masturbation perverted?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ClaireB
    The subject of male masturbation came up in a conversation. I thought it was altogether disgusting. Some of the guys said it was just natural, while others said it was nasty. Are guys perverted for masturbating?

User Detail :  

Name : ClaireB, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Catholic, City : Fernandina Beach, State : FL Country : United States, 

DanielPfalmer
    Participant
    Guys are not perverted for masturbating. Neither are girls. Most everyone I know does it or is to embarrassed to admit that they do it. Some people actually don't but they are the exception, and are usually female. On the flip side I know a few women who do it on average 5+ times a day. Most people I know do it 0-3 times a day, depending on the day. I see nothing disgusting about it.

User Detail :  

Name : DanielPfalmer, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Fairbanks, State : AK Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dina M.
    Participant
    Masturbation is very natural for both genders. Most people masturbate about 3-5 times a week. It has both positive and mental and physical benefits (as does sex, but masturbation is needed even if a person is having sex to get some of the benefits involved).

User Detail :  

Name : Dina M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : unsure, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Poet, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

MikeJ
    Participant
    I must agree with the previous 2 people who replied to your question. Masturbation is natural. I also beleive that it acts as a "pacifier" for times when a person becomes aroused and no one else is around. Most people have tried it in one form or another at least once in their lives. The difference is there are some who are willing to admit it and some who are not. If guys are perverted for masturbating, then most of the entire world must be perverted because most women too have tried it at least once.

User Detail :  

Name : MikeJ, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 46, City : Clearwater, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

norbertneuman
    Participant
    what, do you think semen is dirty or somthing? Of course mastrabation is natural, animals do it all the time and almost every human should mastrabate at least a few times a week. Some even suggest that it reduces the chance for prostate problems. So do it once in a while, if not for pleasure, then for health!

User Detail :  

Name : norbertneuman, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 17, City : mahtomedi, State : MN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

MarkA
    Participant
    I'd have to assume you were talking with young guys. It's completely natural. In conversations with men,(along with my own experience) even if we had sex with our gf or wives 6 days per week, we'd still masturbate on the 7th. Masturbation teaches people about sex. Men and women. It shows you how you like to be touched and therefore you can explain or show your partner what you like. If for some reason, I go without sex or masturbation for long periods of time, (like longer than a week) I have wet dreams, even at my age of 41.

User Detail :  

Name : MarkA, City : Mt Clemens, State : MI Country : United States, 

LaurenA
    Not to be stereotypical, but since you are Catholic, you probably have more conservative views of human sexuality, which is fine, but as a psychology major, I've learned that masturbation is very natural for both genders. Of course, it's more socially acceptable for males, but it is psychologically and physically healthy for all. Benefits include: increased fertility in men and women, strengthening the immune system, reducing one's risk of developing cancer, increased self-esteem, depression relief, lower blood pressure, and it can alleviate nasal congestion.

User Detail :  

Name : LaurenA, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 18, City : Clarkston, State : ME Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

KenyaE
    Participant
    It's not gross, girls do it to. Kenya E

User Detail :  

Name : KenyaE, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 19, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.