It’s True White People do smell sour

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brandon Jackson
    Participant
    White people don't realize how they truly smell when their hair gets wet, it smells really sour, and it is an unbelievable smell, When I first discovered this me and a friend went to an amusement park, and everything was going well, until we entered the water park section and we were wondering what that smell was, and it was so many white people around the smell just got stronger and stronger, I almost passed out because it was just so unbearable, a couple of the white people walked right pass us and I just couldn't take that smell any longer so I had to leave the water park, but this happens everytime what is with white peoples hair and body odors, I'm sorry to say it but you guys are funky, while I was in school I just experenced this when a white person came into the room and their hair was wet and all of a sudden that smell was in the room, soon as they walked in, I here a lot of people saying it might be the food they eat or this and that, give me a break it's not the food white people are just funky, you guy's hair smells really bad when it's wet, you all don't understand, I will give you an example of what your hair smells like when it's wet, it smells like sour old milk mixed with old cottage cheese, mixed with pure funk.

User Detail :  

Name : Brandon Jackson, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

CatherineP
    I've heard this before. It's not that we're dirty. Most of us shower. Black people smell musty, and I'd be willing to bet that black people shower just as much as white people. We have different oils in our skin/hair.

User Detail :  

Name : CatherineP, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20+, City : Akron, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.