Is ‘Will & Grace’ offensive?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dwanny
    Participant
    At first I enjoyed the show, but then it got stale and the jokes became forced. Will's lines always sounded forced to me. I loved Jack and Karen just because they're so over the top. I'd like to see more lesbians on the show. I appreciate that neither man has dressed in drag. I loved the one where Jack has a Cher doll, and he thinks Cher's a drag queen. BTW I find it interesting that 2 of the biggest gay icons, have gay children themselves. (Cher and Barbra Streisand)

User Detail :  

Name : Dwanny, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 53, City : Springtown, State : TX Country : United States, 

J.X
    Yes I did find Will and Grace offensive. I'm a bisexual man and myself and my bisexual and gay male friends are sick of the way gay men are treated as props/ornaments in TV shows and movies, and how most gay male characters in TV and in movies are your stereotypical queens like Jack, or bland urban preppies/yuppies like Will. Yes two bottoms can have a relationship together and can have sex together. I've seen it happen A LOT and they just give each other anal sex, or just don't do anal sex at all.

User Detail :  

Name : J.X, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Disability : I don't have one., Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.