How did you get obese?

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

JessicaJ
    Participant
    It is true that not all obese people have medical issues that lead to obesity, but SOME do. I have been physically active throughout my life, and I ate no more or worse than the average person, but the weight kept piling on over time. I had been put on diets since I was eight years old (although I wasn't obese back then, just slightly pudgy), and while I'm a disciplined person, the diets only screwed with my metabolism and I became significantly overweight. It was frustrating b/c despite my efforts, I knew something had to be wrong, but doctor after doctor would just assume I was lazy and had bad eating habits and say "you need to lose weight" with no plan in place on how exactly to do that. It wasn't until a couple of years ago when I found out from my doctor that I have Poly

User Detail :  

Name : JessicaJ, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Columbus, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.