How can a gay man enjoy…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Syd
    Participant
    What pleasure do homosexual men get from receiving anal intercourse? I know that I have a difficult time dealing with the momentary discomfort from just a rectal prostate examination, so I can't imagine how the anal sex act could be enjoyable.

User Detail :  

Name : Syd, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 59, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : designer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jacqueline-C21043
    Participant
    The G-spot, which is more acccesible through the anus, is one of the most sensitive arrousal points of the human body. Many people can orgasm just from the stimulation of the G-spot. Sexual stimulation in this manner is totally different from a rectal exam. A rectal exam is uncomfortable for many reasons, mainly because people are usually tense because they are not happy about being examined, and their anus is not used to being stretched. Similarly, most women do not enjoy their gynecological exam because it is an exam and not a sexual situation. They usually don't enjoy intercourse the first time they have sex, either, because the vagina is not used to being stretched.

User Detail :  

Name : Jacqueline-C21043, Gender : F, Age : 26, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mark Bentley
    Participant
    I wondered the same thing myself when I first came out. First, you can never compare an action taken by a doctor to a sexual act you might engage in. Women don't relate the exam by their doctor to a sex act; men don't relate a prostate exam by their doctor to a sex act. What is it, then, about anal sex? First, you mentioned the prostate. Anal sex, when done right, can really stimulate feeling from what I call the 'joy button.' Second, I like to be with a man, so giving up part of me to satisfy my partner is part of the fun. Accepting the discomfort, which is present at the beginning, but learning to actively move that to a relaxed state of pleasure by being a participant in the event instead of just a recepticle is the best part for me. Straight men put a lot of their machismo into protecting their a---s, so to speak, not even letting their girlfriends work on them there. It's an erogenous part of the male body, if you can get past the fear factor. Remember, what floats one man's boat sinks another's...

User Detail :  

Name : Mark Bentley, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : UFMCC - Cathedral of Hope, Age : 39, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Financial analyst, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Michael20715
    Participant
    Why do some men enjoy anal penetration? The answer is simple: the prostate gland, sometimes referred to as the 'Male G-Spot.' This gland, where semen is produced, is one of the most sensitive areas of the man's body. Stimulating the prostrate will often make a man ejaculate without even touching his penis. Incidentally, not only homosexual men engage in anal sex. I know many women who digitally stimulate their male partners' during sex, provoking all of the mysterious pleasures associated with the prostrate. This is especially common in some non-American cultures, where men are more secure about their sexual identities (not obsessed with proving that they are not gay). Because women do not have prostrate glands, anal sex is generally not as enjoyable for them.

User Detail :  

Name : Michael20715, Gender : M, Age : 30, City : Tel Aviv, State : NA Country : Israel, Occupation : academic, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

John
    Participant
    I wanted to add another thought to what the previous posters said. You did not mention in your post whether your prostate was enlarged or inflamed. If it was, that might have explained the pain. (I am guessing that at 59 you might have had some enlargement.) I have never experienced pain during a prostate exam, but because I am a gay man, I am not squeamish about them. (This does not mean I see a real medical procedure of any sort as a sexual experience, just that I am not as uptight about anal penetration.)

User Detail :  

Name : John, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 44, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : systems analyst, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Verus
    Anal sex feels good to many people because it stimulates a wide variety of nerves. All the nerves in genitals that transmit feelings of pleasure lead to the spinal cord, and from there to the brain. Guess where those nerves pass before they connect to the spinal cord? Not up your belly and around your waist; otherwise, tickling someone's stomach would be a lot more sensual and probably taboo. We're conditioned to view the anus as taboo and unmentionable, but everyone has experienced the relief and yes, pleasure, of having a proper movement of the bowels. That tidy little catharsis comes from the stimulation of the nerves that lead from the genitals to the spinal cord. The physical location of the nerves explains part of the pleasure, but there's also a psychological component. Touching someone else's anus is more taboo than touching the genitals. It's extremely intimate. Of course human beings from the beginning of time have often used sexuality for everything but intimate purposes, but in the best case scenario, between people that cherish one another, a sexuality that includes all the parts of the body and mind is a loving exploration.

User Detail :  

Name : Verus, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 37, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : artist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    For me, anal intercourse is very pleasurable and relaxing. Once my prostate is stimulated, it sends pleasurable signals to my brain and it makes me feel good all over.

User Detail :  

Name : DAVID MICHAEL PARRY, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 34, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Merchandiser, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Melinda
    Participant
    The initial insertion and thrusting is not enjoyable and not a pleasure. It is the relief from the heighten tension and sensation from the pain inflicted after the release and withdraw from being penetrated that simulate a 'climax'. It's more a 'sigh of relief' and not because of any sexual pleasure but more like after a completion of a difficult bowel movement or taking off a tight girdle after wearing it all day.

User Detail :  

Name : Melinda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Baptist, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : , model / fashion designer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.