Homeless and shopping carts

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

joshua goldin
    Participant
    There are different types of 'homeless' and different motives behind how people discuss this topic. Some 'homeless' are just helpless people nobody is willing to take care of, some are compulsively destructive people nobody wants to have anything to do with, and some are criminals using 'homelessness' as a cover for their activities. As for people's attitude toward them, it varies from 'it can't happen to me' to 'someone should do something about this problem' to 'they are being punished for their sins' to 'do not remind me what a cold cruel world this is' to 'life is tough,' etc. As for the person who posted the original message, you are probably terrified to acknowledge how vulnerable all of us are to misfortune and how swearing to 'God' that you will succeed does not guarantee anything - you have been lucky - so far. I hope you stay lucky and continue to feel that 'God' is looking out for you.

User Detail :  

Name : joshua goldin, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 60+, City : College Park, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.