First-time jitters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Leah26118
    Participant
    I am a 27-year-old female in a stable relationship with a male. We are both just realizing that I am bisexual, and I would like to explore female sex once, but am not quite sure how to go about it. I do not want to lead another woman on. I do not know how to inititate contact. Any suggestions?

User Detail :  

Name : Leah26118, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Age : 27, City : Erie, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Just-me27058
    Participant
    I went through an experimental and curious phase at age 26. I talked with several female friends about it, but I didn't have a boyfriend at the time to be concerned with. After a few open and intimate conversations, I found another friend who was also curious. We discussed the "rules" of how far we wanted to go, not wanting to hurt each other's feelings, etc. Ours was a purely physical curiosity, not an emotional one. We messed around, laughed uproariously, but quickly realized that neither was sure, really, how to behave - the typical sex roles were out the window. It was weird and fun, yet the "new" wore off pretty quickly and I never had the desire to do more than kissing and petting.

It sounds to me like you want some physical fun, not emotional, or you'd not be worried about "leading some woman on." It depends on your group of friends, but ideally you'd have some you could talk with about messing around. I'm glad I did, it dispelled whatever notions I had about having a relationship with another woman that was more than a friendship. I do, however, still have that fantasy about another woman performing oral sex on me, but I doubt I'll go through with it.

User Detail :  

Name : Just-me27058, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 28, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

R.
    My boyfriend and I shared a wonderful, intimate experience with a female we met at a friend's house. We had both noticed her, though I was the one who went up to her and asked her to come back with us to our hot tub. I had been curious, like you, and finally decided to give it a try. We all had a great time, and to this day my boyfriend and I still look back on it together and smile. My best advice is to go into it knowing what you want, and to let the other person know what you want, too. From there it is easy.

User Detail :  

Name : R., Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 21, City : Oklahoma City, State : OK Country : United States, Occupation : Graphic Designer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.