Circumcision Preferences

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bob23123
    Participant
    I've heard that women prefer the circumcised penis in general, but I'd like to know if this is the case for those countries where circumcision is not as common as it is in the United States or Australia. I have a friend from France who assures me that she and almost all her friends have a preference for the circumcised penis, even if they're a bit more difficult to find over there. This surprised me a little, as I would have thought preference would have been mainly a cultural thing. I'd be interested to hear from anyone, especially those people who may live outside the United States.

User Detail :  

Name : Bob23123, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : counselor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Netta20207
    Participant
    I don't know about it being a cultural thing - maybe it's just what you've been used to. I can't think of any reason why one would prefer circumcised, but I suppose that's because I prefer uncircumcised. Foreskins are fun to play with! Plus I think they create more friction, and that's always good.

User Detail :  

Name : Netta20207, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Armidale, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Steve27653
    Participant
    The response from the young women in Australia is illustrative to me, in that an 18-year-old would have enough experience in this area to render an opinion. I guess I am just getting old!

User Detail :  

Name : Steve27653, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 41, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Corporate Cubicle Guy, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

British-Woman
    Participant
    Most men in the United Kingdom are not circumcised, although there is a significant minority who are. To answer your question - I definitely prefer circumcised men.

User Detail :  

Name : British-Woman, Gender : F, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Thom A.
    Participant
    It's too general to say a woman generally prefers one or the other way. You need to ask each woman, but also ask her experiences. Statistics say that women who say they 'prefer' cut men also say they have had experience that way, and primarily with Muslim or Jewish men. The feeling inside a woman is much more harsh when cut, as there is no foreskin sliding smoothly inside.

User Detail :  

Name : Thom A., City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, 

Jean
    Participant
    After a couple of weeks of being in a sexual relationship with my boyfriend, he mentioned that he found it interesting that I hadn't said anything about the fact that he was uncircumcised. I shrugged my shoulders and said, 'It's your penis, why should I care?' However, I have thought about it more since he brought it up. The more I think about it, the gladder I am that he is uncircumcised. I don't like the idea of him being cut. Why aren't we as outraged about this practice as we are about the genital mutilation of women in African countries? What I also find interesting is that my best friend is also dating a black man (my boyfriend is black), and he is uncircumcised as well. I wonder if the decision to circumcise or not is a black/white issue? I think I definitely won't have any sons of mine circumcised.

User Detail :  

Name : Jean, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Marie
    Participant
    I am American and my husband is European (read uncircumcised). Before him, I had relations with circumcised men. The last boyfriend I had before him was also uncircumcised. My personal preference: uncircumcised (more motion).

User Detail :  

Name : Marie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 25, City : Small Town, State : NA Country : United States, Occupation : retail manager, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Arne-G23780
    Participant
    I am not circumcised and have never heard complaints. The only reason I've heard to prefer a circumcised penis (other than religious) is hygiene, and that's not a problem you can't fix with a little water and soap.

User Detail :  

Name : Arne-G23780, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Hasselt, State : NA Country : Belgium, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dina M.
    Participant
    I like circumsized men. It looks better. I don't like uncircumsized men. I live in chicago and have for my whole life.

User Detail :  

Name : Dina M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : unsure, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Poet, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.