Reply To: Younger women sexier than older women?

Ardie
Participant
Depends --- expecially on your age. I am 54. I've encoutered many sexy and attractive older and younger women, and then some who weren't so attractive. My wife is 62 and very sexy, but she looks much younger - about the same age as me. We met when I was 36 and she was 44. Generally for me I find women in their forties to be the sexiest, and I would likely get far more satisfaction from spending time with a pretty 45 year old than a pretty 25 year old, even though the 25 year old might have a firmer body and smoother skin. At 54 I find I can often look past the years to see, in many woman, that still lingering aura of the youthful beauty they once had. It may be in their eyes, or their smile, the shape of their nose... whatever. Match that up with their higher degree of wisdom and experience and it is far sexier to me. But I would never have been able think that way when I was 25.

User Detail :  

Name : Ardie, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 54, City : Vancouver, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : computer tech, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,