Reply To:

AmberW
Participant
I know exactly what a "probationary period" is...and if many do not make it through that period, why do you assume it was because they were "underqualified"? I can be very qualified for a postion, but if I am frequently tardy, for example, I may not make it through the "probationary period." The reasons these women do not "make it" may have NOTHING to do with their qualifications...If the company is in the business of hiring people they know cant do the job, the company is shitty to begin with and your uncle shouldnt want to work for such an employer anyway. Dane, almost ALL candidates of any company, if hired for the postion, usually are qualified...even AA ones. People just ASSUME, as you did, that the candidates hired through AA are underqualifed...that is VERY VERY rarely the case. Mos

User Detail :  

Name : AmberW, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 23, City : Greenville, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,