Reply To: America trying to get rid of Mexicans?

Nelson-A19698
Participant
Good thing for many illegal Hispanic immigrants that most non-Hispanic Americans believe that Hispanic-Latinos are brown skinned, with dark hair and listen to Tejano music. I have a Venezuelan friend now that is illegal in the US. He has been there for the past 2 years and he has NO immigration problems. He is white. He works as a manager at a fast food chain and is starting to get into real estate, his English is near fluent (studied academically), and he looks like Joe Schmo from Kentucky. He has been around when immigration officers take away the 'illegal immigrants', he stands there with the other onlookers and these officers never suspect that 'Joe Smith' is as illegal and Hispanic as the guys they are taking in. I believe there is racism present. I have a feeling that if most of these illegals looked like my friend (white blonde), many things would be different. I'm telling you, white Hispanics have no problem in the US and they even make it to high corporate positions, like FORD CEO Padilla. ALL the colonies ever set up by the British, including the US, have had racial problems. Australia, India, the US, Palestine, Gibraltar, Canada, everywhere...it seems it's in their blood. When the English came to America, they were also illegal acording to the indigenous people already here. So, my interpretation, it's all legal, but it's illegitimate.

User Detail :  

Name : Nelson-A19698, Gender : M, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 36, City : Caracas, State : NA Country : Venezuela, Social class : Middle class,