Why do people treat me as if I know nothing.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

AlainaR
    Participant
    I work in a small store in Cincinnati, OH. I have worked there for about 5 years and know the in's and out's of the business and know more than the owner does. I have gone to culinary school (the boss hasn't), I have developed more than 3/4 of the blends and most of those are our best sellers. People that shop there A. Treat me like an idiot...why? Because I work in customer service? B. Why do those who have a government issued food stamp card demand more service than an average person and ignore my advice when given? I PAY FOR YOUR FOOD, TREAT ME WITH THE RESPECT I TREAT YOU WITH EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T DESERVE IT! I am very intelligent and do more in that store then most people realize but that doesn't explain why customer service positions carry such a stigma?

User Detail :  

Name : AlainaR, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 28, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Manager, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.