what’s up with catholics?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lindsey
    i am i non- denominational christian which is very similar to a baptist, which just means i believe by the Bible. so why do catholics have their own bible, preach untruthful things, worship mary, are forced to go to church, and don't act like true christians? ok, not all but all that i go to school with i dont understand. the sluts with std's and fake bodies and need to do drugs and drink for fun are catholics, and when catholics say they're christain, why would they act like that? true christians have god living in them and working in their lives and guiding them. and jesus is the savior, so why worhsip mary? the catholic bible is different than the real Bible and they are preached wrong words. my catholic friend told me that at her church they learned that a lot of the bible isnt real! and why be forced to go to church? i love going to church and it keeps me going on becuase its fun and real and amazing. one more thing: whats up with the pope? he didnt do anything great... jesus is the hero!

User Detail :  

Name : Lindsey, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 15, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : student, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.