the N word

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SherryP
    Participant
    Okay! I'm an old hippie! I got it. I get it. I am done trying to change cause every damn time I start to think maturely, some flipped out Republican (for lack of a better title) just makes me want to kill. Now mind you! I am not an old hippy with "illusions". I get that the world is tough and it is often wrong....and even more often it is cruel and unjust and blah stinking blah. However, I hate to be surprised and damn if every time I let my guard down, I get surprised...more like slapped. When the mothering hell will I freaking GET IT! Examples: My husband's friend who KNOWS I am a born Jew/baptized Catholic....sitting around all friendly with the families and I have to hear him talk about "Jewing someone down". I feel myself recoil. At an earlier time I would have

User Detail :  

Name : SherryP, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, City : Pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Therapist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    The vilest anti-Semites I've ever met are all Liberals, sweetie-cheeks. Latter-Day/Old/Regurgitated/whatever "hippies" make ME recoil, especially the ones who used to be so proud of how they spit on soldiers returning from Viet Nam, but now sport "Respect the warrior not the war" b.s. bumper stickers because they've so utterly and completely failed to demonize the entire U.S. military the way they did during Viet Nam; and they sense, in some dim, primitive, Pinky-pie-self-preservative way that if they were to spit on a returning soldier now, they would probably not survive long enough to be sent to GitMo as terror suspects. LOLOL... BadKarma!

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

DannyH
    Participant
    Actually, it's been my experience that it's the old hippies and the Democrats who are the most anti-semetic Most Christians (which I'm not) and conservatives (I'm libertarian) I know have a great deal of respect for Jews, and especially Israel. It's people like Jessie Jackson, and Hillary Clinton who attack Jews, and support people who attack Jews and call them apes, and pigs. Life's a banquet and most poor bastards are starving to death!

User Detail :  

Name : DannyH, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Asatru, Age : 45, City : Buon, State : NA Country : South Korea, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dot
    Participant
    Here in California a lot of "old hippies" ARE Jews. Often they're practicing Buddhism or Paganism, but they are not anti-Semitic. Also, it is NOT anti-Semitic to question what the Israeli government is doing in the Occupied Territories. Not all Jews blindly support Israel. Kudos to any Gentile politician willing to take the heat from AIPAC for trying to change Israel's abusive policies. There are more protests against the Israeli government in Tel Aviv than anywhere else on earth, BY JEWS.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.