Women do it, too!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Tyry
    Women seem to always complain about men being cheaters and users, and about how all men cheat and lie and scheme. But what about all those women who have these so-called guy friends who they keep around just for their satisfaction in whatever category they desire? Or what about women who live just to play games? I believe both genders are very equally matched when it comes to being less than good people.

User Detail :  

Name : Tyry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 18, City : Lithonia, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Full Time student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

Mari22218
    Participant
    We women a lot of the time have these guy friends because wer are not secure that the person wer are seeing is good enough for us to give up all other prospects. I mean, we are honest to the other men, but the problem is men are not: men make you feel you are the only one when you are not.

User Detail :  

Name : Mari22218, Gender : F, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United Kingdom, 

Ida21367
    Participant
    I'll be the first to admit that women are probably worse than men when it comes to being cheaters and users, at least in my experience. However, I don't agree that having guy friends is necessarily a bad thing, as long as the boundaries are well lit. Women who tend to have a lot of guy friends probably do so because those guys give them a sense of acceptance and self confidence that their significant other doesn't provide. It may have nothing to do with the woman wanting to actually be with any of her guy friends, but more to do with how these guys make them feel. If she is honest with the guy friends and her boyfriend about how she feels about all of them, then I don't see a problem with it. Of course, I believe the notion that guys can't be friends with girls, so beware if your relationship isn't solid. Those guy friends may try to step over boundaries and depending on the situation, your girl might fall for it.

User Detail :  

Name : Ida21367, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Buffalo, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Vail24468
    Participant
    I think that, ironically enough, our cultural history of patriarchy that has put women on a pedastal and imagined them as pure and morally superior plays a part. Who can be surprised if a group sees itself, to some extent, the way a dominant group imagines it? This has proven true in regards to race as well as sex and has a parallel in the old truism about children living up or down to ones expectations.

User Detail :  

Name : Vail24468, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : mutt, Religion : Atheist, Age : 40, City : Philly, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Keith
    Young man you are learning fast, If you keep listening to women you will continue to learn that they complain about who they are, rather than who we are. When they complain about we are up to no good, that's because they don't like that about them selves.(they're up to not good) A wise man said 'there's only two fools in the world, the child and the father'(the women is the only one knows if they are connected)

User Detail :  

Name : Keith, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 38, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Technology, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Beth
    It comes down to basic biology... men are hardwired to (play the field) as women are hardwired to find a guardian/helper/security to raise young. While we have evolved over time, these basic human instincts were what kept us alive at one time... young men especially had little chance of competing with older, stronger and more experienced men at finding a mate, so they are more 'eager' to have sex with any woman they can find, leaving them to have their children, hoping they will survive without him around. Older men (cave man days here) generally had time to accumulate wealth/prestige/respect and could find a mate (or mates) that he could have sex with and protect and provide for the young. Our closest genetic relatives on Earth are chimpanses... now that may not be comforting, but if you watch their behavior, you'll see a part of our evolution... By the way, I agree with you, women have just as much of a chance to cheat than men. Honesty is hard to find anywhere.

User Detail :  

Name : Beth, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : Melbourne, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : freelance writer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dee W
    Participant
    I think you will pretty much find a percentage of either sex that have to have excitement all the time in their lives, even if they have to create it by stirring people up with envy or jealousy. It is also true, however, that it is possible to have friends of the opposite sex JUST for friendship. As a musician I had friends that were of all colors, genders, and sexual preferences and rehearsals meant spending a lot of time with them. My men knew I was into the music and dealt with it or wandered off because they couldn't handle it. Make sure it isn't just YOU being jealous. But YES, it's not just men who play games.

User Detail :  

Name : Dee W, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 49, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Meiran
    Participant
    All I can say in response is that I completly agree. Both genders have just as many problems, and just as many benefits and flaws. It's just a matter of people liking to complain about whatever is bothering them and make generalizations. Not to mention the idea of the pot calling the kettle black.

User Detail :  

Name : Meiran, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Roanoke, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kenny
    I've seen alot of guys who were completely honest with women, and the girls they were with were so deviant that they found themselves in debt and many other questionable situations. A friend of mine was in a long term relationship with a woman and he was a fairly well off young guy. She ended up playing him out of thousands of dollars, he lost his car and lost his job because of her. She took his car to see another guy and destroyed his it in an accident. He couldn't go to work, because his job required him to travel daily. On the outside looking in I blame him for letting it happen and not seeing the signs earlier, but that can't take away from the fact that she was completely in the wrong (during the whole relationship). It's one thing to say what you say to get what you want (not justifying anything), but it's a completely different story to claim to be committed and be totaly dishonest and abuse the trust of your partner. I've seen men do the same to women as well, but for a women to say that all men lie cheat scam and use is completely false. Women in my eyes can be much more devient than men when they want to be for the simple fact they can pull off the innocent roll very well. This is just what I know from my experience. A woman knows what she is going to do with you within the early stages of meeting you. Ever motice why some women become attatched after having sex quicker than you do? Did you ever notice that some women might see a man that looks like he might have something and be the ugliest cat in the world, but she still talks to him? Its the same thing guys do. Have you ever heard the term 'I hope she pays what she ways'? Come on. Be real Mari. We're guilty of the same crimes. Don't act like you're better than me. I'm not that guy. My man Tyry isn't that guy either.

User Detail :  

Name : Kenny, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Ypsilanti, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Credit Processing, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mattizzle
    Participant
    geeze, i love the way in which girls will find some way to justify the fact that they will keep people around for sex. we only do it cause guys do..... listen to yourself really.... what your saying mari is that you will keep extra guys around just so that when you feel insecure, its easier to fall in the arms of another guy then to settle your insecurities with a guy who deserves to be told of them. girls should understand a few things. guys do cheat, and girls get upset. yet when girls cheat, guys arent allowed to get upset because there is a logical explination for the girl, according to them. girls need to open their eyes and wake up to the fact that they are more often then not, worse then the guy.

User Detail :  

Name : Mattizzle, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : adelaide, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.