Why do white people do such nasty things?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

joe29377
    Participant
    i am white and have noticed some of these to be true. read about a serial killer -- white...read about cults -- white...read about kids killing their parents -- white people... serial killers just seem to be white...i don't know why. as far as cults or devil worship -- blacks seem to embrace religion more than whites (from my experience), therefore blacks would never worship satan. most white kids are spoiled (at least where i live ...look up the 'glen and wanda tarr murder in rochester hills michigan), therefore when they don't get what they want they may blame their parents...some kill their parents to get even for not getting that expensive sports car for their 16th birthday. not all whites are like this, but it's the messed up ones that give all us whites a bad name. by the way...if you ever read about a racist, 99.9% of the time they will also be white...that's too bad.

User Detail :  

Name : joe29377, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 30+, City : rochester, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    An American thing? Europe, Asia, Africa have all , but mastered the atrocities that man can muster. How can one consider America so harsh? Is it because America is the last attempt towards a civilized society, and therefore they should never have 'Bad' things happen? Every country has it's 'Monsters'. Every country has their 'Atocities'. Why should America behave with a certain etiquette? Why not all cultures?

User Detail :  

Name : James Blond, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 31, City : Romulus, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : International Freight forwarder, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Edisun
    Participant
    All things considered if you want to approach that question you have to consider what is crazy? Is it crazy in South America for the kids to surf the trains,while sniffing glue? In Spain you get to run with the bulls and then watch them get killed with swords. Is suicide crazy? Well if it is then black males win in that catagory. How about when Japenese geisha girls get their ankles tied. Theres the all popular African female genital mutilations. In parts of northern Africa it is legal to steal the women of other religious sects, these woman are forced to convert into the kidnappers religion. Lets not even get into what kind of awful stuff that goes on in the Middle East. Eskimos make their elderly leave and die from exposure, to save on food. So yeah I guess that white males are pretty crazy because they like to kill people in schools and churches and from the top of towers, but we are not alone and welcome to the club. Oh yeah one last thing Jeffrey Dahmer has nothing on the cannibals in the south pacific. Did you know that to a cannibal you are considered a 'long pig'? Have a great day.

User Detail :  

Name : Edisun, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : portsmouth, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Briggs
    Yes, you hear about gang-related murders amongst minorities. One individual targets a particular individual. When a kid goes into a school randomly shooting with no victim in particular in mind, he is white. When you hear about a kid or siblings even, plotting, planning, and then executing the execution of their parents, they are white. Show me the evidence of dispute. But lets try to ignore the murder issue. What about the beer thing? What about devil worship? What about the vampire kids? What about all that?

User Detail :  

Name : Briggs, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 34, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Technology analyst, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kim
    Some say that the Kennedys have an extreme gene that causes them to take huge risks. Some call risk-takers adrenaline junkies. (I would even call myself one of these adrenaline junkies.) I don't know if there is physical cause for white people's crazy acts or not, but there is a certain amount of adrenaline that comes from overcoming obstacles and challenges. Perhaps whites seek out crazy acts or succumb to mental illness more readily because on the whole they have not had to face the same challenges as non-whites. I work as a teacher in a predominantly black, low-income school. I don't worry too much about horrible instances that other schools have experienced. My kids are too busy trying to survive.

User Detail :  

Name : Kim, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 26, City : Portsmouth, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Andres
    Participant
    I Do not know if i can answer your specific question, but i do not believe that the European colonization of the Americas rather than Native American colonization of Europe was a coincidence.

User Detail :  

Name : Andres, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 25, City : Chambersburg, State : PA Country : United States, 

chuck
    One word: censorship! I barely heard that there is a tribe which males claim never to have bowel movements after a certain age. They slip off and do it on the sly! Actually, newspapers will not print heinous or crazy deeds by non-whites and Jesse Jackson will not allow blacks to do goofy things on TV commercials without sueing in court for big money. The black guy with the gold tooth is the best example. You-know-who's car company got dragged into court. We all know that gold teeth are in many,many races.

User Detail :  

Name : chuck, Gender : M, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 39, City : Pasadena, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Marcus-P22209
    Participant
    Don't forget that some people of African descent practice 'different' customs like voodoo, cannibalism and bestiality. Recenlty in Jacksonville it was discovered that a black kid killed his grandma and hid her body in an abandoned house for 3 months. Before that, another black kid killed his grandma and buried her in the back yard, all the time cashing her social security checks and having a ball. We must all be wary of generalizations. The media uses such instances, often, out of context and with unknown exaggeration.

User Detail :  

Name : Marcus-P22209, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Orange Park, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.