What’s the best way to…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Larry
    What do women think is the best sexual position? What can a guy do to please his woman every time?

User Detail :  

Name : Larry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 18, City : Frederick, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

annonymous
    Participant
    Based on your age and your question, I suspect your sexual experience is limited. I decided to answer you because something in your inquiry implied a level of sensitivity I can appreciate. Personally, there is no single position that will satisfy me every time. My advice is that you take the time to get to know your partner in the most intimate ways you can. This means talking honestly and openly as often as you can. Learn to distinguish between sensual and sexual touch. Take time to explore each other's bodies and experiment with sexual activities that are agreeable to both of you. Be sure you enjoy each other in non-sexual ways.

I have learned that what most satisfies me with a lover has less to do with the sex itself as much as it has to do how emotionally connected I am with him. In other words, I need to value/enjoy the man for who he is. Do I respect him? Do we share mutual interests/concerns? Are we compatible? I read somewhere that women want to feel safe and loved. That may seem obvious, but many of us have had sex when this criteria was not fulfilled. In some of our experiences we felt compromised, afraid and/or pressured. Some of us confuse sex with intimacy. The older I get, the more important it is for me to feel comfortable, respected, valued and loved in my relationships.

Perhaps I have missed the mark in answering your question. I admittedly am revealing my own take on sex in our relationships. To answer you on a pure physical level, I prefer the spoon position, or vaginal rear entry. I am short, so when my partner is average or tall, the conventional position is my least favorite. And unlike a common notion these days, I don't find being on top all that exciting. I prefer rather to feel the weight of my lover pressed against me.

User Detail :  

Name : annonymous, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 34, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, 

Carll B.
    Participant
    The best position is any that hits the clitoris, or any position that is favorite to the girl. They are all different. Some like anal sex while they masturbate, while others think it is nasty to kiss. Learn the girl, not the position.

User Detail :  

Name : Carll B., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Electrician, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

S. Burns
    It is not any one position. Women like a variety of positions. Most women do not like to do the same thing every time. They like a variety of positions. Doing the same thing may get old and the other partner may get bored, and start looking elsewhere. I personally like sex and like to try different positions. I am not the type of person to do the same thing over and over again. I also don't feel that it is the position, but how well you know your partner.

User Detail :  

Name : S. Burns, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : Porterville, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : waitress/student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.