Ugly White Women

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

T-R-A27527
    Participant
    Why is it that every time I see a handsome black man, he has the most unattractive white woman on his arm? I understand the intrique of the 'forbidden fruit,' but why are the women always so ugly? As a black woman, I find this very offensive.
    Original Code R478. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : T-R-A27527, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, City : Newport News, State : VA Country : United States, 

White-Female24438
    Participant
    I don't know where you're posting from, but you certainly are generalizing. I am a white woman in California who dates mostly black men, and I'm a far shot from ugly. Most of the white women I've seen with black men wouldn't be categorized that way, either. Why do you care? Get over it.

User Detail :  

Name : White-Female24438, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Sacramento, State : CA Country : United States, 

Skater
    Participant
    What's it to you whether white woman with a black man is attractive or ugly? Are you jealous or insecure?? It's not what's on top that matters - it's the person's personality and how she makes (or lets) that man feel that's important. As the Temptations sang - 'Beauty's only skin-deep...'

Worry about how you could develop yourself into a more cultivated, self-confident person, instead of worrying about how someone else looks with a member outside of his/her race.

User Detail :  

Name : Skater, Race : Black/African American, City : W.O., State : NJ Country : United States, 

Jessica
    Participant
    Very interestng. Among the black male/white female couples at my school, I find the opposite to be true, which would better support your questionable "forbidden fruit" theory. Most of the black guys dating white girls have very pretty partners. This may be an inherent defense of the relationship - i.e. date someone whose attractiveness is undeniable to anyone. As a point of interest, many of the girls share a certain "thickness" as well.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 22, City : Framingham, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

G.E. Long
    My 'petty jealousy' as you deem to put it, comes from being treated insufferably by white women who think that by being white they are automatically better than me/any minority female by virtual default! I have to work with you - I don't have to like any of you!! As far as I an concerned, the most beautiful people - inside and out - are black people. The most unattractive - inside and out - are whites. Ergo, stay with your own, so your pathology stays amongst your own- don't 'infect' us with your crap!

User Detail :  

Name : G.E. Long, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Laura26070
    Participant
    I'm white and date white men. However, by American cultural standards, I'm not very pretty. I believe that white men - especially those my age - want either Asian or pale white women (blondes most of all) who are pretty, athletic, and, most importantly, skinny. This doesn't describe me at all. Therefore, most white men will have nothing to do with me.

Black men - especially those around 40 or so (and I'm 22) - hit on me often. I have my own theory as to why: These men know I don't have what white men are looking for. Therefore, these black men seem to think I will settle for any man I can get, so they try to take advantage of this perceived desperation. Of course, I turn them all down. I have no idea if this applies to the couples that T.R.A. sees, but I think it's a possibility.

User Detail :  

Name : Laura26070, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Sacramento, State : CA Country : United States, 

Crystal
    Would it make you feel any better if you saw a black man with a beautiful but stupid and/or mean white woman? Just because a woman - white, black or any other race - is "ugly," should that socially and sexually disenfranchise her? Perhaps the "ugly" woman you see has what my mom calls "inner qualities" to make up for it. Too often, a woman's appearance is the only measure used to rate her worth as a person.

User Detail :  

Name : Crystal, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 30's, City : Oakland, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Office Manager, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

n20241
    Participant
    What other race of men has almost completely thrown there own woman away like the black man. Daily we are degraded on Television. Portrayed as whores, liars, and cheats while the black man sits and does nothing but turn his head. I love my black man with all my heart and I will always be loyal to him. But he looks at me as if he doesn't know that I am his sister. I am apart of his family and I always will be no matter how quickly he runs to the white woman to have children with a lighter shade of skin or 'prettier hair.' I wouldn't see anything wrong with it if I truly felt that it started with love instead of the lust to someone else. Black women have always stood by the black man, but when we need him he quickly forgets. So excuses me if I am not jumping up and down for a relationship that has my own brother looking down on and spitting on me daily. And most of the white women that they are with are nothing when you try and compare them with a sister. And they aren't open-minded but blinded by what society is brain washing them with daily about what is beautiful. It's not about skin color, its about the lack of self love that is going on in the world. One of every four black men is in jail or prison and lots of them are gay. So what exactly does that leave me with once all the white women who are chasing after them daily are through catering to their need to be someone or thing they are not? What? I am so sick of you (white woman) trying to be me. Black women have always been beautiful but now when its jennifer lopez's ass up there or someone other than a black woman with big lips than 'oh she is so beautiful'. Please, if it wasn't for us where would this country be? You quickly forget who stood by you black man when she accused you of raping her. She wanted you then but would rather watch you die than to open her mouth and tell the truth that it was her that was chasing you. You quickly forget how we stood by you when they beat you down in the streets. You quickly forget who birthed you and loved you from day one. You quickly forget the old saying that you'll reep what you sow. You who have turned on your own families to live up to some false standard of the white man's world. Until you begin to love yourselves and your own people you'll never make it. Why, because your leaving your backbone behind, leaving you a spinless man. Open your eyes. I agree with you T.R.A.

User Detail :  

Name : n20241, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : sacramento, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ashley
    Participant
    Maybe you just find the white women unatractive because she is on a black man's arm. Just because you may think that a person isn't beautiful doesn't mean that everyone else does.

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : St. John's, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

DB25946
    Participant
    What an awful thing to say and certainly not true in general. (My mother is white and beautiful, it was my father who was the ugly one and she certainly settled) But to make that generilazation about all black men is unfair and certaily racist, so why wouldn't the same ascertation about white women?

User Detail :  

Name : DB25946, Gender : F, Race : mulitirace, Age : 25, City : Fort Collins, State : CO Country : United States, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.