The Old Kick In the Crotch

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Steve27668
    Participant
    The latest fad of Hollywood is to show women beating up men. From 'Charlies Angels' to 'Dark Angel,' practically every movie or TV show has some woman with either magic powers or sometimes not wailing the tar out of some NFL linebacker-sized sinister man. Hollywood has progressed from its fascination with women kicking men in the crotch to, presently, wholesale ass-kicking. My question is: are there any real women out there who have actually beat up a normal-sized man in anger? If so, how did you do it, and how did you feel about it later? The reason I ask is that I am a normal-sized couch potato and my wife is a very in-shape, third-degree black belt, and she practices on me sometimes - and if I even half try at all, I can easily stop anything she tries.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve27668, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 45, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Corporate Cubicle Slug, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Sarah
    There are certain ways to beat a threatening male. Mainly a woman should try ways that might not seem the most hurtful, but still do hurt, such as trying to break his fingers. Or stomping on his foot until that breaks. Yes, there are women who aren't black belts who have beaten up a normal-sized man in anger. My friend had to defend herself againt an attacker once and followed those guidlines listed above ... and just in general going for sensitive spots ... the crotch always seems to work well. She felt scared after it, of course. But she was not sorry.

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 13, City : Granger, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Veera
    In your case there might be many reasons why your black-belt wife can't - pardon the colloquialism - whoop your ass. For instance, the black belt doesn't really reveal much of her skill. Some martial arts schools hand them out like candy, while others don't bother at all with such trifles. It might reveal more if you had told how many times a week she trains, and how many years she has done so.

Some martial arts are simply impractical, and others demand decades of relentless training to be of any use. Also, it seems you have excluded this from the equation: even though your black-belt wife practices on you, she may not want to hurt you. It's highly unlikely a black belt would train as hard with a couch potato as he or she would with other black belts.

User Detail :  

Name : Veera, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 19, City : Helsinki, State : NA Country : Finland, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

H21396
    Participant
    After reading the above response, I was thinking that perhaps women could beat up a normal-sized man, and the reason you can fight off your wife is that she doesn't really want to hurt you, as the methods described in the other response don't seem to be the kind of thing you would do when playing or practicing with your husband.

User Detail :  

Name : H21396, Gender : F, Religion : Atheist, Age : 16, City : Aberdeen, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Anais
    Participant
    If your wife is a third-degree black belt and you are an average-sized couch potato, she can kick your ass. She just knows it wouldn't be good for her marriage.

User Detail :  

Name : Anais, City : Paris, State : NA Country : France, 
    My son attends a school of martial arts (Ju Jitsu), and there are two women, a Sensei and a Shihan. The Sensi is a fourth-degree Black Belt, the Shihan is a sixth-degree. They have won numerous awards. I've seen them go toe to toe with men who are as skilled as they are, and win.

These women also know the areas of the body that, if hit, can be deadly. They are lightning quick, so quick in their kicks and hand movements that you don't really see the blow. They can definitely take care of themselves. A woman who is highly skilled in the martial arts can kick a man's butt.

User Detail :  

Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

L M
    Regarding groin kicking in movies. I think it's disgusting how it is such a point of humour for men to be kicked, punched, hit and bitten in the groin. It's a cheap and cliche laugh. Imagine if a woman had the same happen to her. Arguably, Men are far more sensitive in the region.

User Detail :  

Name : L M, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Singapore, State : NA Country : Singapore, Occupation : TV Producer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.