Souls, B. C.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jeni-B
    Participant
    What do Christians believe happened to people who died before Jesus came? How about people who have never heard of him, or children who die before knowing him?
    Original Code RE123. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Jeni-B, Gender : F, Religion : Jewish, Age : 44, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, 

Rob S.
    Your not the only one who has thought of things like that. Apperenlty people of BC were saved by the beleif and faith of a messihah going to come into the world(Jesus the Christ). Now in AD its the belief and faith of he has ,and that he died on the cross for our sins. In Romans 10:9,alot of Christians have preeched that quote as completely literate.That you must Verbally confess. What about mute people,cant they be saved because of their handicap?,or people who are physicly disabeld who cant speak like Steven Hawkins?. As for young children who may of died at 3 or something,and never had a chance to learn about Christ. I beleive what David Watson said in his book called'My God is real'.' On judgment day we will be judged acoording to how or if we have made an effort to know Christ in our lives and make him one with us(be part of us). If a person has lived all their lives in a part of the world that has no teaching or trace of teaching of Christ, they will be judged accordingly. God puts obsticles in our way like Christain books,Christain freinds and Christian preechers etc. If a person walks by every single one and has ignored them all,when they were presented with them umpteenth times,then they have no one to blame but themselves'

User Detail :  

Name : Rob S., Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Poole, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : na, 

Jack
    I am not a Christian and can't accurately speak for all of them, but from what I know they usually believe that before Christ came, the ideas of the Jews (who follow/ed the same God) were the truth. As for not knowing Jesus, there are those who think that only those who have heard of Jesus go to Hell if they reject him. One I met, however, insisted that everybody -will- have a choice before they die. She never did explain to me the case with abortion, infant death, child death, etc... It also shows that some of them think the world is a lot smaller than it is. There are probably people who are retirement age who have never heard of Jesus!

User Detail :  

Name : Jack, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Oshkosh, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.