Is is true what they say about…?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Robert Z.
    There are statistics about who has the longest penis between white and black men, but all of these surveys are conducted from a white perspective. Women, what are you opinions? In my opinion I think black men have the longest penises. Any feedback?

User Detail :  

Name : Robert Z., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 26, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Programmer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Christy
    In my experience, black men have longer *non-erect* penises, but smaller penises gain more length when erect. So it comes out about the same.

User Detail :  

Name : Christy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 37, City : Fort Worth, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : editor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Nikki20070
    Participant
    I am married to a man who is half black, but he is the only non-white person that I have been with. I have come to the realization that race has nothing to do with penis size. I have seen huge white guys, too.

User Detail :  

Name : Nikki20070, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 28, City : Leesville, State : LA Country : United States, Occupation : Grad student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Lance
    Most people in this country don't want to talk about the result of slavery. Go to Africa and you will see that black people are just like white people. Only here are blacks larger, more muscled and better hung. Why is that? Because they were "bred" like animals for the traits of being strong, big and able to breed. Large penises are probably beneficial in assuring that a slave can reproduce. It's kind of sick to think of it this way, but it is the truth. Black men in the United States do have larger penises.

User Detail :  

Name : Lance, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 38, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Marketing Professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jana-H
    Participant
    In the classes I have taken at college, and from the men I have been with, I do not believe there is a difference.

User Detail :  

Name : Jana-H, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, City : Ramona, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Bank/new accounts, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Sherri
    Participant
    I have been with many men - white, Latin and black. Of all of the above, I have encountered different penis sizes. The largest was a black man, but a white man came in a close second. Race has nothing to do with it.

User Detail :  

Name : Sherri, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 38, City : Monrovia, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Professional, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Maria
    Participant
    I have heard that actually Latinos have the largest penises. I have not had any experience here, but, I have been with both black and white men. I have concluded that there is no difference between the two, based on a relatively small sample of each population.

User Detail :  

Name : Maria, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 33, City : Baltimore, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Nurse, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Mauri
    Participant
    I've seen several studies that do suggest that black males have a slightly larger penis on the average. Just as there are observable differences in the average size of the ears, noses, etc. of certain groups, this variation can extend to other areas, like the penis. Studies also suggest that black males have on average higher levels of testosterone. I've been with guys of all races and to be completely honest I'd say that the black guys tended to be the biggest, but I've seen big white and small black penises. My ex-boyfriend played football in high school and college, and he used to joke that he noticed in the locker room that the black players tended to be bigger. But remember, we are talking about averages here, so there are plenty of endowed white guys and plenty of 'small' black guys. Most importantly, there is a lot more to good sex than the size of the man's penis. I would say the best lover I've ever had actually had a small penis, but he compensated for this by being skilled in kissing and other aspects of an intimate physical relationship. I've seen some pretty impressive black males with large 'equipment' who couldn't really hack it in the sack in terms of fulfilling my needs.

There is so much more to the sexual experience than size. Keep in mind, folks, we're talking about inches here, not feet or yards. It's no big deal. There are more important things in life. It's useless to think about traits like this in group terms because people have sex as individuals. The crowd obsessed with racial differences needs to understand that 94 percent (according to my biology professor) of human variation is within groups, not between them. The group really hurt by this divisive obsession with size differences is actually black males unlucky enough to be born small, because they end up disapointing the expectations of their partners.

User Detail :  

Name : Mauri, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 21, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Samantha29430
    Participant
    I've heard for years that black men are bigger, but recently someone explained to me that it's only when they're soft. Once erect, blacks and whites are about the same (on average, of course).

User Detail :  

Name : Samantha29430, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Baton Rouge, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Kristina
    Yes, that particular stereotype is true. Black men do have larger penises than other races, with whites being the next largest and Asians being the smallest. I have sexually been with both extremes; a black man (who I already stated as being the largest), and Asian men (who were the smallest). My experiences were better with the Asian men, because their techinques were better --they were more interested in doing oral, etc. I am also a very short woman standing at 5'2, so 'smaller' actually feels better for me -- too big hurts, and I can't feel the 'motion' as well. I have heard though that size does matter to some women, which is why many black men (particularly lower-class ones) think they are the hottest men for having larger penis sizes. I myself though could care less about how endowed a man is; I care more about how he makes love and what not.

User Detail :  

Name : Kristina, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Transcriber, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Michael
    Participant
    Someone once told me an evolutionary theory behind the perception that black men have bigger penises. And it goes like this....In the african tribal culture more empasis was placed on the size of a mans penis as a sign of fertility and masculinity etc, and due to the clothing worn, the penis was also seen by the women of the tribe..and so the theory goes, that the women would be more willing to have children with the well endowed men. Where as in eastern and western culture, the empasis was on the intellect and social status of a man, with the woman generally not seeing the penis until the wedding night. But i'm no anthropologist, just thought it was an interesting theory!

User Detail :  

Name : Michael, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Spiritualist, Age : 24, City : Melbourne, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Community Work Co ordinator, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.