I don’t care what color illegal aliens are…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dot
    Participant
    Why does someone get called a racist when they object to the influx of millions of uneducated, virtually non-tax-paying, no interest in assimilating people into a very small system like that of L.A. County? I'd have the same issue if they were white Slovaks, Russians or Poles. But because the majority happen to be Latino I'm called a racist. Doesn't a person have a right to receive the services they pay for anymore? I do not have a functioning hospital, school or community center within miles of my neighborhood because they're all overrun with people who aren't paying for them.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Mara
    Participant
    this is the way that Latino-rights groups want it. It is a FACT that the majority of illegal aliens are Hispanic so they use this issue to divert fair-minded Americans from the indefensible actions of foreign nationals and get them to follow the red-herring of a poor, oppressed, little hispanic gardener just trying...(sniff)...trying to feed his...(sob,sniff, sniff)...five little starving nino's and...(sniff, sob)...his poor, blind mama... it's a ploy, and it works pretty well because we Americans are pretty genererous and we value fair play...

User Detail :  

Name : Mara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : data entry, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.