Discounts for Asians and Indians

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

David
    Participant
    Why dont asians and indians want to pay the full/ regular price on the product? i have been in retail for only 2 years but this is FACT. 99.9% of them ask if i can take anything off. if they can have a discount. WHY? if the camera is 299.99, then pay 299.99. I have sold to americans (white) and black and all other races. they ask for discounts, sometimes i can sometimes i cant. but not as excessively as asians and indians (asians in particular). even the asian managers in our store are tired of it. we even have a sales training every 3 months just for the asian demographic. i asked my girlfriend why (she's 1/2 korean / japanese and white). she said that , this is the way its done in an open market in almost all asian countries. BUT this is america!.... the dont ask for discount in walmart.. so why ask when its a digital camera or a T.v.? one or two a day is ok, but when you have do think of a reply to that question before they ask it, there is something wrong. truly truly wrong. please...just pay the regular price, is that so hard?.

User Detail :  

Name : David, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, Religion : Non-Denominational, Age : 21, City : Fontana, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.