Blacks’ physical pleasure

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

William
    I never said that ALL Europeans evolved into sophisticated, enlightned humans. We have our cousins that we don't want seen just like everyone else. As far as all of the horrors that you mentoned, that whites committed, you know that I could go tit for tat with you in giving examples of horrors by blacks. Just look at the murders in Witchita. My point was you can not say 'look what whitey has done' when your people are guilty of the very same things.

User Detail :  

Name : William, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 39, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

PappaJerry
    Participant
    The European environment was more hostile than the African environment? Europeans never had to worry about being eaten by lions or trampled by elephants!

User Detail :  

Name : PappaJerry, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 66, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kiea26343
    Participant
    Where exactly did europeons evolve too ? It is this same arrogant attitude that causes many african americans to disassociate themselve from whites. It does not seem to me that you have evolved very far. If you had you would not have needed to resort to this level of low mindedness. Whats the matter you have no intelligent answer to offer? Furthermore I can't believe persons of your small intellect still exist. To all other caucasians who might feel the need to post a question here on Y forum as to why African Americans are so angry. William's Statement should clue you in.

User Detail :  

Name : Kiea26343, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Montgomery, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : secretary, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Dialo-Y
    Participant
    I read Duke's book to see if the most famous white nationalist hates us. I was able to read the whole book, unlike some white books that are dry and very alien. Surprisingly, Duke was able to communicate to my African soul. He says he was raised by a black nurse and loves such black people. He must have received some black influence. Duke makes it clear that blacks and whites have a different soul (a truth pointed out by many black thinkers), that we have different character and behavior, and that our IQ is much lower. He destroys the counter-arguments of all those Jews who pretend that there are no IQ difference. Does that mean Duke hates us? I think it is a great argument for our cause to recognize the IQ assessment: IQ is a white measure, a white standard of white education and values. It shows that we Africans need our own schools and own things, and that white influence (white colonies in Africa, white music, TV, etc.) alienate us and enslave us.

A point made by many of us, on which Duke agrees, is that we need separate schools. Duke is no hater, unlike Horowitz, who wants to destroy black studies and curriculum. Very important for understanding the white world, Duke explains the people who own and control the media, and have always manipulated naive societies and abused them. Duke's book is worth the read just because of this. Reading 'My Awakening' will help you understand the lies about the Nation of Islam's most-recommended book, 'The Secret relationship between Blacks and Jews.' To Mr. Duke I say good work, white man, we need all that information.

User Detail :  

Name : Dialo-Y, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Vodou, Age : 19, City : Johannesburg, State : NA Country : South Africa, 

Ellen25329
    Participant
    Dialo, if yours and Mr. Duke's belief system were true, then I guess all Asian kids should be at least a year ahead of white children in school. I was brought up in a 'white' area and attended a 'white' boarding school and actually wasn't the brightest kid there! Unlike the typical Asian kid, I got 'decent' grades in maths and sciences, but did much better in literature and the arts.

User Detail :  

Name : Ellen25329, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 23, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    In response to the person with the name of 'Diallo', does anyone honestly think that a Black person wrote this post?! No one in their right mind believes this person. Number one, no one would ever say their 'own race' (a term I detest becuase there's only one race, but many nationalities and ethnic groups; race is a social, not a scientific construct)is lower in intelligence (even the most ardent white supremacists have freely admitted there are bright Black people just as there are below-average intelligent Whites). Number two, the name Diallo is WEST AFRICAN, NOT SOUTH AFRICAN, as you claim to be from in your post!!! If you are going to attempt this kind of laughable, silly imitation game, AT LEAST SEE IF MAKES SENSE BY THOROUGHLY CHECKING YOUR FACTS, YOU TRANSPARENT, SILLY, PROBABLY HAVE NEVER EVEN KNOWN, MUCH LESS HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH A BLACK PERSON BIGOT!

User Detail :  

Name : Person-who-read-unbelieveable-post, Race : Black/African American, City : everycity, State : NA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Elan
    Participant
    I suggest you ignore the first two responses to this question, T.C., as they are not only racist but also have nothing to do with your question. On a scientific basis, the answer to your question is no, there is no known biological difference in the way different 'races' feel or need pleasure.

User Detail :  

Name : Elan, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Oberlin, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Preston R.
    In regards to the person speaking on evolution, I was just wondering where you gathered all this information on evolution. It says you are a college student of two years. Which anthropology class suggests that the races are so evolutionarily different? If you're going to make that claim, show me a respected anthropologist who thinks the same, please. I also see very little evidence of the claim that the societies in sub-saharan Africa had it easy. I don't think any cultures or societies had anything easy until the present and past 50 years. To say that evolution has made it so that African Americans are out of place in a 'white' society is, to me, nothing more than an empty house.

User Detail :  

Name : Preston R., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 19, City : Irvine, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : College student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Radha
    Participant
    Ok...to the woman who recommended that we all read David Duke-thank you for being honest enough to voice your opinion. For everyone else who tried to 'put her in her place'--I don't agree with her opinion, but let's not forget the reason for Y? Forum. It seems to be a place which fosters discussion. If someone throws an opinion out there that we don't agree with, we can't cut that person down. They have every right to express their opinion. Like, I said, I don't agree with the woman's statement, but y? forum is supposed to be a place where she can express it without people jumping on her. Don't you think she may be more likely to listen to someone else's opinion if she is not defensive because everyone is labeling her a racist?

User Detail :  

Name : Radha, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Graduate Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

pwokenyaw
    I became ever more amazed as I read 'Beth's' response - a racist comment without any spelling mistakes! Who'd a thunk it? Then I hit 'inappropriatness.' So close, Beth, so close. You would've been the first.

User Detail :  

Name : pwokenyaw, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : San Francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : lawyer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

David25862
    Participant
    This 'White man struggling against cold climates making civilization' v.s. 'Brown men in warm climates too lazy to be civilized' theory is just silly ahistorical nonsense. The first civilizations were founded in the warm areas of the middle east, where the native grasses (wheat) and animals (goats) were there 'for the picking'-i.e. easily domesticable. The same for the Americas, where the civilizations developed closer to the equator. White people borrowed civilization, and sometimes had it extended up to them by conquest from the south. You should read more history.

User Detail :  

Name : David25862, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Architect, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

AngelaS24962
    Participant
    To respond to the original question, I do see a difference in the way some white and black people seek and experience pleasure. The white culture in general is much more uptight and requires emotional restraint. Blacks are often raised to express their feelings, no matter what those feelings are, in a way that is comfortable to them. A prime example is in the most segregated places in America: our churches. White churches often rely on hymns and choral reading, and members sit silently by during the sermon until they can discuss the issues quietly afterwards. In many black churches, there is joyful singing, instruments, dancing, praising and shouting, and church members speak frequently thoughout the sermon and afterwards. Many white people are intimidated by what they percieve as uncultured, brash, loud behaviors when really it is about the diffenerence in the way pleasure is communicated. Many black children are raised to speak their minds, and speak up loudly for themselves, and whites can have a difficult time understanding what they see as youth with no home training. It's not that- the home training is just different. For many black people, the culture is to seek what feels good and enjoy it thoroughly, not worrying about what others will think. Many white people have not been encouraged to do this, are less likely to just 'let go' (you've noticed the differences in the way many white and black people dance), and are far more concerned about appearing cultured and dignified. Again, this is not true of everyone, but these are trends I have noticed in my area, which is very diverse racially.

User Detail :  

Name : AngelaS24962, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Prince Georges County, State : MD Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

J21095
    Participant
    Obviously she is throwing intelligence up underlying the question. The concept of what she is probing is almost primitive, the words she uses just look up. She doesn't want to know she is just in her own prfound way trying to make a gesture about intelligence. Manipulate your abstract concepts a litlle more and then see what you can come up with sweetie then I'll respond. By the way WWWWWEEEEESSSSSSTSSSIIIIIDDDDEEEE!

User Detail :  

Name : J21095, City : L>A, State : CA Country : United States, 

Stefan-Stankovic
    Participant
    Ok first of all u black people shoud stop saying stufg about Europeans when you suffered the most in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, second of all we all know that these white/southerns americans are wery ignorant and stupid and that they don't even know that Yugoslavia (SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO) is a part of Europe so I would be discussing anything with these DUMBASSES especially about ethnicity.

User Detail :  

Name : Stefan-Stankovic, City : Belgrade, State : NA Country : Yugoslavia, 

Jam
    Participant
    You may not want to limit your reading and news watching to a few channels. Try seeing people for who they are inside and out-not for who you read about them to be in a book of hatred. You say your a Christian/Methodists? What Bible are are you reading, brother? You should have checked blind, deaf, and paralyzed in the disability section of the personal information section of this forum. You are blinded by ignorance. You obviously don't listen to other people's views that are not like yours, and your lack of knowledge is paralyzing you from experiencing the 'good' in people no matter what their race may be. I pray that you're eyes be opened real soon.

User Detail :  

Name : Jam, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 31, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Educator, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.