‘Black’ Men, Other Women…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Nakhya
    Participant
    It has been my observation, especially with being born and raised here on the west-coast, that 'Black' men have this obsession over 'white' or 'light-skinned Black' women (no disrespect to my light-skinned sistahs)...and now, with america's ever evolving and integrating ethnicity?s 'Black' men have an additional obsession with 'asian' women and 'latinas'...anything BUT black it seems! It's as though there's this highly developed 'self-hatred' mentality very present and very blunt! With increasing migration of TRUE Afrikan women from Kenya, Ethiopia, Samali and Sudan, I still see brothas who would prefer to approach 'the other' than do their own identity. I go to a night club and will see (on the dance floor) 'Black' men with women other than of Afrikan descent while all the sistahs are left standing (and the ONLY ONES left standing) against the walls and hanging on the bars and sitting in stools. Something isn't right! To actually see an Afrikan-american couple is like a precious high-priced commodity that happens maybe once a year. Why is that? Meanwhile, my beautiful Afrikan queens will patiently await their dark-toned kings (unconscience boys) that obviously do not see the beauty in their queens? hair texture, (by the way, nappy is great. It's damn perfect!) voluptious figuers, and seductive melanin-filled complexions. Why do my princesses wait on a prince that blatantly has not the mentality to see their Afrikan queens as nothing less than perfection and anything more than a good soul-food home cooked meal? Why do my queens wait on these 'Black' men that lack to see that Afikan women ARE the epitome of beauty and set the standards for attractiveness. And why would my queens want to (by any means) settle down with a man who despises his own complexion (a complete absence of self-confidence), and who secretly dreams (has 'wet-dreams' that is...!) of any other woman (not you!) not representative of you as an Afrikan princess. It's as though a plague has blanketed my beautiful people leaving only a few to have escaped its wrath. Makes me question whether my words are even worth while...I don't know am I just imagining all of this? You tell me... By the way...this is not only an epidemic of my people in heterosexual relationships but, it's also very relevant to my people who consider themselves to be homosexual or bisexually oriented. The dynamics are just as equal in all three orientation types. Signed, A Concerned Conscience 'Black' Man

User Detail :  

Name : Nakhya, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Ideology of Aura Exchange, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Self-Employed, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.