Reply To: That baggy clothing

Glenn W.
I have been pondering this same question ever since I finally saw a kid at the mall lose his pants to his ankles and his Tommy boxers along with them. And, without missing a beat, he jacked them back up and slid them down to their former position. As I looked at him with a sense of "This kid's gotta grow up," he looked at me and flashed me the finger. That pretty much said it all right there. This kid could not possibly care what he looked like - even though he (as well as all the other baggers) spend tons of money to buy the same exact clothes that all their friends are wearing. So, in essence, they do care about their looks ... which leads me to believe they just don't have a rotten clue how idiotic they actually look. I am kind of hoping that the next phase of culture-craze will bring us back to the '50s styling where cleanliness and sharp appearance made for a perfect society; yeah, right!

User Detail :  

Name : Glenn W., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : Germantown, State : MD Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,