Reply To:

ChrisD
The scientists I have talked to have never had any qualms telling me a theory was wrong when they believed it had absolutely no evidence to support it particularly if there was strong evidence backing another theory. There is no scientist I know of who will say "its likely that Creationism is not the right answer", they will simply say its not true. There are plenty who will say without reservation that the Theory of Evolution is correct. Newton did not say it was likely that the Laws of Motion were true. Einstein did not say the Theory of Relativity was probable. They were absolute in their belief of these theories. If scientists were responsible for only observing/describing phenomena, then they would never develop theories. Theories are the logical assumptions scientists make base

User Detail :  

Name : ChrisD, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Atheist, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Production Manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,