Reply To: Reply To: Science

ChrisD
Not a single religious person I know (and I know quite a few from a broad spectrum of faiths) will assert that the chemical component of love does not exists. I am certain there are some out there, but I would gamble that there are as many of those believers as there are those who believe completely in science and dismiss the existence of the spiritual realm. I have met a few of those pure science believers. My point about spiritual love and science is that the theories of science do not acknowledge a spiritual realm. Scientific method insists that the spiritual realm can not be proven to exist by observable, empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning, thus it must be assumed that it does not. Further, scientific method can pinpoint a chemical response

User Detail :  

Name : ChrisD, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Atheist, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Production Manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,