Reply To: The “Chosen” 10 percent

Chuck A.
I don't know of any black people who are angry over having been born black. I don't know any left-handers (including my partner Greg) who are angry over having been born left-handed in a culture geared toward right-handedness. And while I am aware that some gay people (especially those who are conservative Christians) are so bitter about their sexual orientation that they choose to mask it with heterosexual behavior, I have never been angry about being gay. I have viewed the world and other people through the same eyes and mind as I've had since birth. I was neither traumatized nor 'seduced.' Being gay is as natural to me and as fundamental to my being as liking food. God has also blessed me with a wonderful spouse, with whom I have a loving, nurturing and monogamous relationship. This 'lifestyle,' as you call it, is nothing to be angry about as far as I can see.

User Detail :  

Name : Chuck A., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 41, City : Spring Hill, State : WV Country : United States, Occupation : AIDS Educator/Part-time radio announcer,