Reply To: How do gay men handle it?

JT21137
Participant
First, we have to clarify that there are men and women, straight and gay, who enjoy anal sex. However taboo it may seem, the rim of the anus is full of nerve endings and very sensitive, and, with a very private location, serves well as an erogenous zone. We know the vagina is an amazingly elastic organ specially designed for penetration (and childbirth), and men have no such organ designated for penetration, so we can assume that gay men with the desire to be penetrated are using their anuses as a vagina substitute (you can't fit one penis inside another!) I find pleasure in being penetrated because I am mentally and emotionally stimulated by giving myself over to a partner; it's a submission issue for me. After a little practice and learning how to relax the sphincter muscles, being penetrated became tolerable, and then enjoyable (there's a prostate gland in there that is very sensitive to stimulation; almost a man's G-spot). This enjoyment did not happen for me overnight, but I've been active for about 15 years, and suffered very rarely from overstretching (resulting in very slight tears of the anal tissue) or hemorrhoids (from overexertion of the muscles), which are easily medicated. I find no change in my bowel function; the anus must be more elastic than we think.

I am very content with the activities I've chosen, but it's certainly not for everyone (many gay men choose to never be penetrated). If you find such activity painful or intolerable, refuse to do it. There are plenty of other ways to find enjoyment with your partner.

User Detail :  

Name : JT21137, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : York, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College,