Reply To: White people … guilty or prideless?

Steve
Participant
White people have been conditioned since kindergarten to be thankful we are white. And you are correct: A book called 'Whites Are Stupid' is not a problem. On the other hand, if someone were to publish 'Blacks Are Stupid' they would be sued and ridiculed. This is propagated by the media, and it is one of the biggest problems in race relations today. Many people who see blacks (African Americans) as nothing more than their co-worker have to watch every word they say, watch every thing they do as to not be branded racist. Though many of us could care less what color anyone is. Without straying too far from the point, let me offer this example: A black female I work with recently hired a financial advisor. After a couple of months she changed and said freely to me that she would never hire another black financial advisor because they are all lazy. Am I free to make the same observation? I'd better not. At least not publicly. Which keeps it behind closed doors and amplifies the whole thing. So to answer your question, whites have not lost their pride. It is just easier to ignore things and laugh things off than it is to fight the machine that is destroying this world.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve, Gender : M, Age : 27, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Programmer,