Why are black people so loud?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    I live in Baltimore MD and I have traveled internationally. I have never seen a race of people so nasty, mean, don't give a shit, immature and rude. Not all but many (most) black people seem to have no respect for themselves better yet anyone else and an extreme level of self hate that interrupts the desire to follow normal social rule. Many black people are also very attention starved and have a childish need to be seen. Negative attention is still a form of attention. Why else would someone ride around with car radio blasting, singing out loud on subway or dancing, and hold a dumb ignorant loud conversation in public. Other Black people need to stop making up excuses for this severely anti social behavior. It's not helping the black youth in America at all. Yeah I said it and I'm black. Please spare me the whole slavery story. That excuse has long run out and Africans' from Africa are no different except for the fact that they will get an education and are willing to work for something.

User Detail :  

Name : yeah I said ittired of excuses, Gender : Female, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 48, City : Baltimore, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Medical, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.