Reply To: Not out of diapers yet?

nik
Participant
i have never needed diapers but have always wanted to wear them. i wear diapers most of the time now and i think its just better then having to wait to go to the bathroom. if i am at a movie its nice cuz i dont have to miss anything. i just think diapers are more convenient. some of my friends know i wear diapers but they dont really care. people who like to wear diapers are known as Dl's diaper lovers, this isnt anything u grow out of, its just one aspect of ur life that is part of u. i know the excrutiating pain of holding in pee, i was on a trip to visit my friend in ny and i was on a bus, and had to pee and but when i tried, i physically couldnt do it thus i held it in for like a total of 3 to 4 hours this was hell and all that time i was wishing i had been wearing diapers. society shouldn't be so judgment of other people, people who wear diapers for need or otherwise aren't any different from anyone else. the problem is that its been pounded into our heads that wearing diapers isnt sociall acceptable, well who says whats right or wrong in regards to what people wear. hope someone reads this thanks

User Detail :  

Name : nik, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : not sure if gay or straight, Disability : visually impaired, can see out of one eye, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : certain aspects of hinduism and buddhism, Age : 25, City : henniker, State : NH Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,