Reply To: Reply To: What’s it like to be a lesbian?

~denise23959
Participant
What you described as 'what you look for' in another woman are the same qualities I look for in men and women that I choose to spend time around -- family, friends and partner -- you said, 'I love women for their unique blend of gentleness and strength, the depth of their love, the fire of their passion... What I look for is a sharp mind and fantastic sense of humor, in a woman who isn't afraid to be who she is. As much as I love a pretty face, looks really aren't that important. Looks can -- and do -- fade, so I'm much more concerned with substance' and those qualities describe all the people I want to surround myself with. Male and female, in all relationships. And on the 'how do you know' part of the question -- that one always gets me -- how did I know I was streight? One thing I've come to realize over the years though I think is that most people who can and do get totally honest with themselves... all BS aside... most of us are homoflexable. We may prefer a life long commitment to be one way or the other but our curiosity for a same sex relationship it always there.

User Detail :  

Name : ~denise23959, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 42, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Social class : Middle class,