Reply To: Why tattoo or pierce a perfectly good…

Tiffany24234
Participant
I received my first tattoo at the age of 16, and I do not regret any part of it. Tattoos are art and the right one can accent beauty and individuality. If not though through then the outcome might be bad. I got my second tattoo less than a year ago. Both of these tattoos were hand drawn by me and are completly unique and individual. Although the art of tattooing is not as unique as it used to be. Getting a tattoo was not a way to act out for attention, to rebel or anything along those lines. I recently got my tounge peirced as well. This peircing was in effect a way to increase sexual pleasure. The tounge when used in the right was is very stimulating. When there is a cool metal bead accentuating every touch the increase in pleasure is unbelievable.

User Detail :  

Name : Tiffany24234, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 18, City : Round Rock, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class,