Reply To: Reply To: Happy to be white?

Ashley M.
Participant
Why do you feel that his question was accusing whites of causing all the problems of black people when it quite obviously did not. I am a young black woman and no ones ' baby's mama' as you so aptly put it, but I have had too many problems with white people to count on top of all of life's normal problems, simply because of my race. He's not blaming you for the problems he has had in his life. People like you blaming black people for being angry over white racism shows just how silly white people can be. Nobody said he was blaming you because he was poor or ugly or for the zit he had last week, but misinformed people like you are to blame for racism and have no right to object to black people for being angry over your misbehavior, and in your heart of hearts you know that is true. PS Black people do not equate being educated with being white this is a misstatement that is often made. Black people equate the inappropriate use of knowledge for personal gain with being white as well as an elitist view of the world. Black people respect those who are truly knowledgeable and use this knowledge with restraint, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't black. That's just something you heard on TV, and wanted to believe. These are called stereotypes.

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley M., Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 20, City : Charlotte, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class,