Reply To: Reply To: Drunk white guys hitting on me

White men have never looked at WHITE women as 'equals', so you KNOW that they're not looking at us as 'equals', but rather, as the 'dark meat' that most secretly want to screw. And they've always seen Black women as some 'exotic animal'; not as women with hearts, souls and minds. We are like animals to them. And the movie Monster's Ball just served to perpetuate the ugly stereotypes about Black women. White men have a very ugly reputation of sexually brutalizing Black women in the past, during slavery, Reconstruction, Jim Crow and the Civil Rights movement. I believed that propensity has been passed along from generation to generation. And as a Black woman I do not, nor will I ever trust, White men. Because I, and many other Black women (and Black men) know what evil lurks in their hearts.

User Detail :  

Name : RhondaOutlaw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 41, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,