Reply To: Possible to love an Indian woman?

Suresh
Participant
As an Indian born into a higher caste family (though I don't believe in the caste system), I will give you the straight and bitter truth. The amount of discrimination present in India is huge, and even though the caste system is not encouraged by the goverment, the biases that people have had for centuries have not faded. The North Indians who are Caucasians by race consider the South Indians inferior. Outside India, blacks and Asians are also considered inferior.

Just to narrate an unfortunate personal account that explains how rampant this problem is: I was dating an Asian woman from China a few years ago, and when my parents found out about it, they threatened to disown me if I pursued the relationship. Being naive and afraid of the consequences, I had no choice but to abandon the relationship. I am now married to a white woman, and even though my parents had some objections about the cultural differences, they didn't consider it to be a big problem. This should answer your question about the way Indians see interracial relationships

User Detail :  

Name : Suresh, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Hindu, Age : 31, City : Toronto, Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,