Reply To: What do you think of black women?

Eric25208
Participant
I am only speaking for myself, but I simply don't find the average black woman attractive. I don't even feel attracted toward Tyra Banks or other black models. I know they are beautiful, but they are just not what turns me on. I would probably never date a black woman. One of the first things I notice about a girl is her hair, and most black women's hair turns me off. I think it comes down to what white men view traditionally as attractive qualities vs. what black men look for. Most white guys like a slimmer woman with delicate features, while black guys tend to go for more full-figured girls with a sort of lusciousness about them. I teach at an almost entirely black school where I am one of two white teachers. My closest friends there are all black, and they often joke about white women being too skinny or not having enough ass or breasts. I think it just comes down to what the two genders find attractive.

User Detail :  

Name : Eric25208, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,